Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: effective coding

  1. #1
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Molly's avatior outfit
    zip black boots
    grey tennis shoes


    They are all on sale (making it an even better deal!) and add to EXACTLY $30

    I bought them for Sam since there just aren't enough "manly" clothes out there. (I'm an just going to pin another patch over the WASP one)

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Christine M:
    You can also add an "I can" bracelet. I know some people have different feelings about the bracelets, but it is the only thing that I have found for $1.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope. I tried that and they don't count towards the total. I could not get the discount to appear unless the total was over $30 NOT counting the i-cans.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for mentioning the violin!!! I have been meaning to order this for Nicole who plays the violin!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Just ordered it!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member supernonamegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Quick question:
    If I place an order containing something that is sold, using the code, what happens?
    See, I really want Jose's weaving outfit and I've been wanting Sam's hair ribbons which makes the perfect thirty. However, Sam's ribbons are sold out. So, can I place the order now and just wait or what?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cmd210's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could not get the discount to appear unless the total was over $30 NOT counting the i-cans.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rats, back to making up price combinations.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit's barette is $1, I believe. I had seen it listed as $2, but when I ordered it, CS said it was $1! Code QMO-02 Also, her necklace is $5, QMA-04 (I think!).

    Another thing is you can order the Ready for Fun(current today outfit) socks for GMOG-04 for $2.

    http://www.alaska.net/~jnoble/AGReplacementCodes.html

    That is a link to some great replacement codes. I know it's been posted before.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found a whole bunch of stuff, to include Kits Christmas dress and I took it to $50. so that my shipping is $6.95 and I got the $10. off so my total was $46.95. And I got a total of 14 items. Hopefully all will ship. Yea! And I talked to two of the nicest Customer Service reps. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member momemouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2005
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found 2 items for exactly $30:
    Seaside Wardrobe
    Violin Set
    Has anyone found a good combo?
    I'm going to get Samantha's Party Treats $29 & a pack of trading cards $1.50

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All the $22 dresses with a pair of $8 shoes! For example, Gowanigan uniform and saddle shoes. (Even if the dress and shoes don't match...)

    There are some $16 and $14 accessories that can be paired. (Such as Kirsten's Sari and Felicity's shoes and socks)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by momemouse:

    I'm going to get Samantha's Party Treats $29 & a pack of trading cards $1.50
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">With this combination, you might as well go a little higher. As soon as you bump to $30.01 your shipping goes up two more dollars.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •